Yog Kaya -100H Online Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
Students wishing to apply for the Yoga Kaya Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Course should have strong desire of teaching, Yoga teachers and anyone who wish to enhance and deepen their knowledge in Yoga Nidra.
- 100% attendance is expected throughout the course. All coursework and exams must be completed to an acceptable standard before the end of the course in order to receive the qualification.
- If circumstances require a student to miss a taught module, they may make this up with additional study by agreement with the teaching faculty. This may incur additional costs which will be agreed between the student and teacher.
- There may be situations in which a student wishes to put their training on hold you may discuss options with the teaching faculty.
Study and Assignments
Becoming a motivational Yoga Nidra teacher starts with your own personal practice and we will expect students to develop a daily practice. This is the foundation for your ongoing learning and growth.
- Take thorough notes throughout the course
- Assignments will be given & must be completed for certification.
Faculty teachers/trainers are required to observe practice, providing effective feedback to the student.
Student complaints will only be accepted in writing to the Director of the Yog Kaya
The total cost of the course is £650
- A deposit of £200 is required to secure a place for 100H Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Course at the time of Registration.
- The deposit is non-transferable and non-refundable on acceptance of application unless Yog Kaya cancels the course.
- Payment of the balance may be made either in full or in equal instalments.
- We reserve the right to withdraw a place to students who have not paid their deposit or full fees by the required date.
What is Included
- Tuition fee, Course Manuals, Pre-course recorded videos,Practical Sessions, Assignments, Assignments Review, Assessment, Certificate.
- Optional discount on Yoga Alliance Professionals (YAP) Trainee membership and subsidized join up fee to upgrade your YAP membership within 14 days of your graduation.
What is not Included
- personal teacher insurance, fees and the cost of your YAP Membership.
Please note you will be required to take out personal teacher insurance at the start of the course to cover you for your own teaching practice away from Yog Kaya.
This can be obtained from YAP at a subsidized rate of £15
- All students are committed to the full completion of the course once it has begun.
- Students wishing to withdraw from the course after enrolment can do so up to one month prior to the course commencement date. Providing notice of cancellation is received one month before the course begins, the student will receive a refund of course fees, which will not include deposit.
- In case of absence or a student wishing to leave the course once it has started, fees are non-transferable and no refund may be given wholly or in part.
- All students are liable for complete payment of course fees regardless of whether they decide to continue or not after starting the course.
General Terms & conditions
- Yog Kaya reserves the right to make any amendments to the publicized prospectus, prices and payment options should situation demand it.
- Whilst every effort will be made by Yog Kaya to ensure that the way in which course is conducted is entirely safe, the school cannot accept liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred or sustained on a course or any other harmful consequence arising during or after a course.
Upon successful completion of the program student will be given a 100H Yoga Nidra Teacher Certificate. Student will be eligible to register with Yoga Alliance as specialist teacher.
Students are expected to act in an appropriate, respectful and professional manner at all times whilst in attendance at Yog Kaya Teachers Training. Any complaints to the contrary will be considered, students will be placed on probation and termination.
As a student of your training course, I consent to my contact details (name, email and phone number) being passed onto our partners, Yoga Alliance Professionals, so they can contact me directly and invite me to register as a Trainee and Teacher. I understand that I have the option of opting out of this registration process.
I accept terms and conditions and I wish to enroll for the 100H Yoga Nidra Teacher Training Course starting date ………….. to date ………….. by paying a non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of £200.
Signed: …………………………………… Date: ………………….