Renu is M.Sc in Yoga Therapy & Yogic Science. She has 20 years experience of practicing Yoga and 12 years experience of teaching Yoga to the students. She had her initial training in India which she continued in UK and have got the Yoga courses done from some of the premiere institutes of London. She is registered as senior yoga teacher ( SYT) and registered Pregnancy Yoga teacher (RPYT) with Yoga Alliance. She embraces all styles of Yoga .She is qualified to teach Hatha Yoga, Yoga Therapy , pregnancy , postnatal birth etc . As a Yoga teacher she is dedicated to providing Yoga in its completeness, a practice that reach beyond the mat and into our lives. Yoga is not only a form of exercise but a way of life. It is a method in which we can learn to create our lives and not be subject to the conditions of our lives.
She is blessed to have gift of yoga in her life, Yoga helped her in many ways. She has a profound interest in health, fitness and wellness which channelled her for the kind of work she loves. She believes yoga is for everyone .Yoga requires discipline and is a very gentle process . She lives in Wokingham with her husband and with her lovely teenage daughter.
Hatha Yoga/Pregnancy Yoga/birth preparation workshops/Postnatal Yoga/Mother &baby yoga/Yoga for woman/Yoga for kids/Yoga therapy for individual and/or group instructions
- Teach physical postures, stretching techniques, relaxation
- Breathing practices and meditation
- Arranged workshops and benefits.
- Understand individual approaches and the breadth and depth of Yoga.
- Open to different schools of Yoga.
- Teach extra gentle, restorative, beginning, intermediate.
- In-depth exploration of stress factors,
- Ran a research on Asthma patients to evaluate level of stress ,anxiety and depression offered by world class university ,S-Vyasa University in Bangalore.
- She has designed an audio CD on “Daily Mantras and Yoga Nidra”.
- 1Year Yoga project for women health and well being granted by Hounslow Borough council.
- Yoga retreats in India.
- Conducted Workshop on Yoga Therapy for the common ailments .
- Birth Preparation Workshops
- Pregnancy breath work workshops
Traveling ,Camping, Sight seeing, Architecture ,Swimming Cycling,Reading,Writing articles ,Singing and dancing.